FANDOM


In Must-a-Mine each unit type has 5 skill upgrades. The 5 skills become available as you upgrade the unit to lvl 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100. Most skills will upgrade the stats for only that unit unless it says it increases all of a stat. There are also 30 second abilities that can be used infinitely although you will have to wait for the abilities cool down between uses.

WARNING: When the Energy Drink skill is active, the DPC value can overflow and become negative causing the current density to INCREASE. This can easily happen by stacking multiple high grade +DPC% artifacts and getting a x25 multiplier bonus.

Skill Index Edit

Skills LEVEL 10 LEVEL 25 LEVEL 50 LEVEL 75 LEVEL 100
Mole Rats

Mole Rats

DPC

Increase DPC by 50%

ENERGY DRINK: Automatic perform 8 clicks/second for 30 seconds

Cooldown:
15 minutes

Increase Find Item Chance by 10% Increase DPC by 100% Increase DPC by 150%
Digger

Digger

DPS

Increase DPS by 30% Increase DPS by 60% Increase DPS by 90% Increase Find Item Chance by 10% Increase DPS by 120%
03

Dog

DPC

Increase Find Item Chance by 10% Increase DPC by 50% Increase DPC by 100% Increase DPC by DPS for 5% Increase DPC by 150%
04

Driller

DPS

Increase DPS by 50% Increase DPS by 100% Increase All DPS by 10% Increase DPS by 150% Increase Click Critical Chance by 10%
05

Drill Machine

DPS

Increase Find Item Chance by 10% Increase DPS by 50% Increase DPS by 100% TITANIUM BIT: 40% chance for click to do critical damage for 30 seconds

Cooldown:
15 minutes

Increase DPS by 150%
06

Supervisor

Both

Increase All DPS by 10% Increase All DPS by 20% Increase Find Item Chance by 10% Increase All DPS by 30% ELECTRIC WHIP: Increase all dmg/click by 200% for 30s

Cooldown:
30 minutes

07

Excavator

DPS

Increase DPS by 30% Increase DPS by 60% Increase DPS by 90% Increase DPC by DPS for 5% Increase DPS by 120%
08

Opera Singer

DPS

Increase DPS by 30% Increase DPS by 60% Increase DPS by 90% Increase All DPS by 20% Increase DPS by 120%
09

Archeologist

Both

Increase DPS by 50% Increase DPS by 100% Increase Find Item Chance by 30% Increase DPS by 150% GOLD DETECTOR: 40% chance to find gold from clicks for 30 seconds

Cooldown:
30 minutes

10

Subwoofer

DPS

Increase DPS by 50% Increase DPS by 100% Increase DPS by 150% Increase All DPS by 10% Increase All DPS by 20%
11

Tremor Monster

DPC

Increase DPC by 50% Increase DPC by 100% Increase Find Item Chance by 10% Increase Click Critical Chance by 10% Increase DPC by 150%
12

Gold Extractor

Both

Increase DPS by 50% + Increase DPC by 50% Increase DPC by DPS for 5% Increase DPS by 100% + Increase DPC by 100% BUILT-IN REFINERY: Increase all dmg/sec by 200% for 30 seconds Cooldown: 30 minutes Increase DPS by 150% + Increase DPC by 150%
13

Demolition Man

DPC

Increase DPC by 100% Increase Click Critical Chance by 20% Increase DPC by DPS for 5% Increase DPC by 200% NUKE TIME: Increase all dmg/click by 444% for 44 seconds

Cooldown:
444 minutes (7h 24m)

14

Alchemist

Both

Increase DPS by 50% + Increase DPC by 50% Increase DPC by DPS for 5% Increase DPS by 100% + Increase DPC by 100% Increase all DPS by 20% Increase DPS by 150%
15

Earth Piercer

DPS

Increase DPS by 50% Increase All DPS by 10% Increase DPS by 100% Increase Click Critical Chance by 15% Increase DPS by 150%
16

UFO

DPS

Increase DPS by 50% Increase DPS by 100% Increase find item chance by 20% Increase all DPS by 20% Increase DPS by 150%
17

Propaganda Center

Both

Increase DPS by 100% + Increase DPC by 100% Increase all DPS by 20% Increase DPC by DPS for 5% Increase DPS by 200% + Increase DPC by 200% FROM & FOR THE COUNTRY: Refresh all active skills .

Cooldown:
666 minutes

(11 hours 6 minutes)

18

Kong Smasher

DPC

Increase find item chance by 20% Increase DPC by 100% Increase Click Critical Chance by 20% Increase DPC by DPS for 5% Increase DPC by 200%
19

Mjolnir

DPS

HAMMER TIME!: 80% chance for click to do critical damage for 50 seconds

Cooldown:
90 Minutes

Increase DPS by 50% Increase DPS by 100% Increase DPS by 150% Increase all DPS by 30%
20

Geologist

Both

Increase DPS by 100% + Increase DPC by 100% Increase find item chance by 10% Increase All DPS by 20% Increase DPS by 200% + Increase DPC by 200% TOP 10 WORLD GEOLOGIST: 80% Chance to find gold from clicks for 50 seconds

Cooldown:
120 Minutes

21

Zombie Digger

DPS

Increase DPS by 50% HORDE TIME: Automatic perform 12 clicks per second for 50 seconds

Cooldown:
90 Minutes

Increase DPS by 100% Increase All DPS by 20% Increase DPS by 150%
22

MechaAntzilla

Both

Increase DPS by 50% Increase all DPS by 20% Increase find item chance by 20% Increase DPS by 100% Increase DPS by 150%

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.